firstborn adj : first in order of birth; "the firstborn child" [syn: eldest] n : the offspring who came first in the order of birth [syn: eldest]
- The first child to be born to a parent or family.
born as the first one in a family
- Czech: prvorozený
Firstborn may refer to:
- The first born baby in childbirth
- Firstborn (film), a 1984 film that stars Teri Garr, Peter Weller, and Christopher Collet
- Firstborn (Dragonlance), a Dragonlance book by Paul B. Thompson and Tonya C. Cook
- "Firstborn" (TNG episode), a seventh-season Star Trek: The Next Generation episode
- The Firstborn Laestadianism, a subgroup within Laestadianism
- Firstborn, the first novel of StarCraft's The Dark Templar Saga
- Elves (Middle-earth), the Firstborn Children of Ilúvatar in J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium
- Firstborn (Jericho), the fictional nemesis of Clive Barker's Jericho, created in God's true image.
- Firstborn, a novel by Arthur C. Clarke and Stephen Baxter - part of the Time Odyssey series
First Born may refer to: